Healthspan – Increased organic search revenue by 144%
Shortlisted for 2x UK Search Awards
Healthspan came to us seeking to improve their SEO performance. Their rankings had taken a huge hit as a result of Google’s Penguin algorithm, so they needed to vastly improve their search visibility. Moreover, Healthspan needed support with their content marketing strategy to increase the brand’s organic search performance.
Strategy & Idea
- Successfully removed Google’s Penguin penalty to increase search visibility and market share, following link analysis, removal and lots of documentation to support our reconsideration requests.
- Set a clear SEO and content strategy around transactional category/product terms, in addition to building out a nutritional content hub to drive awareness traffic.
- Constructed a range of creative digital PR led campaigns supporting the Healthspan brand. Hiring nutritionists as writers to build up their profiles to showcase on authority publishers.
- Removed Google penalty following link removal and reconsideration project.
- We delivered a 144% year on year increase in organic revenue whilst reducing Healthspan’s reliance on paid search spend.
- Secured coverage on 93 high quality publishers – including Cosmo, Mail Online, the Telegraph, Marie Claire and more.
- Shortlisted for 2x UK Search Awards – ‘Best Use Of Search in Retail’ and ‘Best Use of Content Marketing’
"Re:signal delivered an incredible ROI - recovering our organic visibility, before increasing to record levels following excellent digital PR coverage to strengthen the Healthspan brand online."
Jennifer Jackson, Digital Marketing Manager at Healthspan