We’re looking for a Project Manager (SEO) to join our team at Re:signal. This role requires someone who is super organised, methodical and process-driven, with serious attention to detail.
You’ll be joining a small team referred to as a Pod which includes SEO Strategists and SEO Analysts who are part of a bigger team that includes multiple Pods. Together, you’ll work to give our clients the best experience – making sure client expectations are kept in check, delivery is on time, and deliverables reflect briefs accurately.
The position is client-facing, but you’ll also coordinate the internal team and our network of freelancers for relevant projects.
Who is Re:signal?
Re:signal is a specialist SEO agency in London, founded in 2012 we work with a fantastic group of ambitious brands, typically across the travel, retail and finance sectors. We pride ourselves on delivering strong results to our clients and have been highly recognised within the industry. You may have noticed that we’re 45x search awards winner!
- Client coordination across retail, finance and general eCommerce sectors
- Leading new client onboarding process
- Plan and report on team capacity planning
- Assign tasks to relevant team members using Float and Xero Projects
- Implement monthly processes around finance, time tracking, HR, and resource planning
- Host weekly calls and monthly meetings with clients, taking and sharing the call notes
- Provide weekly status reports to clients on progress and delivery via Basecamp
- Manage freelancer activities and budget their expenses in relation to your client projects
- Identify HR requirements based on client requirements and team capacity
- Must be familiar with SEO & content marketing projects
- A positive attitude & supportive approach to working with the team
- Be “on the ball” – like flagging missed messages from clients on Basecamp to relevant staff, ensuring files are saved correctly
- Be process-driven and have great attention to detail
- Have a calm presence
Company benefits and perks
- You can choose between a top-of-the-range MacBook or a laptop equivalent
- You can work anywhere remotely in the UK, or use our co-working spaces partners in London, Manchester, Leeds etc. if you prefer hybrid working
- Generous expense policy that covers mandatory work travel, boarding and lodging (advance train fares, hotel stay and daily meals allowance etc.)
- Company socials including plenty of industry events, award ceremonies and SEO/Marketing conferences
- Volunteering opportunities
- We offer 25 days of annual holidays (excluding Bank holidays) and encourage regular breaks
- An additional 1-day annual holiday is added to your allowance for each successful year completed at Re:signal (aka Re:signal Birthday)
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave scheme
After successful completion of your probation period, you’ll also qualify for our:
- £1,000 yearly training budget against conferences, or skills enhancement training
- £100/month individual wellness budget for physical and mental health support (Redeemable against Private health insurance, gym membership, Spotify/Amazon/Netflix subscriptions, and much more)
- Discretionary annual profit share bonus