Re:signal is a specialist SEO and content marketing agency in London, working with global clients to improve their organic performance.
We’re looking for an SEO Strategist to join the SEO team at Re:signal.
- Do you have a love for analysing and building award-winning strategies for clients?
- Do you know how to execute campaigns to hit targets and achieve a positive return on investment for clients?
If you answered yes to these questions, you’re in the right place.
At Re:signal, you’d be working with a team of like-minded individuals, and have the chance to lead on SEO strategies for a collection of eCommerce brands.
As an SEO Strategist, you would also play a key role in mentoring our SEO Analysts, acting as line manager for one or two members of the team.
Who is Re:signal?
Re:signal is a specialist SEO agency in London, founded in 2012. We work with a fantastic group of ambitious brands, and pride ourselves on delivering strong results for our clients.
We have been highly recognised within the industry, picking up accolades including Best Small SEO Agency of the Year (2020).
- Researching the competitive landscape for various industries and verticals;
- Creating in-depth, actionable strategic roadmaps to achieve each client’s goals;
- Analyse client websites to troubleshoot and prioritise site architecture and performance issues;
- Working with SEO Analysts to pull appropriate data and metrics to support the auditing and strategy development process;
- Develop, implement and maintain comprehensive SEO site architecture best practices;
- Reviewing and educating clients on the results of audit and strategy deliverables;
- Thought leadership within the digital industry.
- Macbook (or laptop equivalent)
- Training budget and conference attendance on a regular basis
- Private health care (after qualifying period)
- Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- 25 days holiday
- Free books allowance
- Social and team events