Re:signal is a specialist SEO and content marketing agency in London, working with global clients to improve their organic performance.
Organic Performance Strategist
The SEO / organic performance strategist is a key role in the agency, and must have a love for analysing and building a clear marketing strategy which can be executed to hit targets and achieve a positive return on investment for clients. Our strategy team examines every aspect of a client’s’ organic performance marketing profile, and develops successful strategies to meet the client’s goals, leverage existing partnerships, and complement or create new business models. Because every client is different, we create customised strategic roadmaps that span across the organic, social, content marketing and paid search mediums.
Who is Re:signal?
Re:signal is a specialist SEO agency in London, founded in 2012 we work with a fantastic group of ambitious brands, typically across the travel, retail and finance sectors. We pride ourselves of delivering strong results to our clients, and have been highly recognised within the industry, picking up accolades including search agency of the year (UK Agency Awards, 2018), Best use of organic search (DADI awards, 2018) and 13x UK and EU Search Awards. We also featured in Deloitte Fast 50 UK and Fast 500 EMEA and The FT’s 2018 Top 1000 Growing Companies in Europe. In 2019, we were named as Best small SEO agency in Europe at EU Search Awards.
- Researching the competitive landscape for various industries and verticals
- Creating in-depth, actionable strategic roadmaps to achieve the client’s goals
- Analyse client website to troubleshoot and prioritise site architecture and performance issues
- Working with analysts to pull appropriate data and metrics to support the auditing and strategy development process
- Develop, implement and maintain comprehensive SEO site architecture best practices
- Reviewing and educating clients on the results of audit and strategy deliverables
- Research content across multiple verticals and contribute to ideation and brainstorming sessions
- Thought leadership within the digital industry – we encourage everyone to write for our blog and relevant publications, also speaking at industry events (this is a personal choice and full training is provided)
- Maintain expertise in digital news, patents, trends and algorithm updates
- SEO Monitor
- Search Metrics
- Google Keyword Tool
- Google Analytics / Search Console
- Screaming Frog
- Google Developer Tools
- Free books allowance
- 22 days holiday (+ 3 days over Christmas)
- Social and team events
- Macbook (or laptop equivalent)
- Training budget and conference attendance on a regular basis
- Tea and coffee and the occasional treat
- Work from home Wednesday
- Private health care (after qualifying period)
- Sick Pay (after qualifying period)