Re:signal is a specialist SEO and content marketing agency in London, working with global clients to improve their organic performance.
We’re looking for an SEO Strategist to join the SEO team at Re:signal.
- Do you have a love for analysing and building award-winning strategies for clients?
- Do you know how to execute campaigns to hit targets and achieve a positive return on investment for clients?
If you answered yes to these questions, you’re in the right place.
At Re:signal, you’d be working with a team of like-minded individuals, and have the chance to lead on SEO strategies for a collection of eCommerce, travel and finance brands.
As an SEO Strategist, you would also play a key role in mentoring our SEO Analysts and SEO Project Managers, acting as line managers for up to two members of the team.
Who is Re:signal?
Re:signal is a specialist SEO agency in London, founded in 2012 we work with a fantastic group of ambitious brands, typically across the travel, retail and finance sectors. We pride ourselves on delivering strong results to our clients and have been highly recognised within the industry. You may have noticed that we’re 45x search awards winner!
- Researching the competitive landscape for various industries and verticals
- Creating in-depth, actionable strategic roadmaps to achieve each client’s goals
- Analyse client websites to troubleshoot and prioritise site architecture and performance issues
- Working with SEO Analysts to pull appropriate data and metrics to support the auditing and strategy development process
- Develop, implement and maintain comprehensive SEO site architecture best practices
- Reviewing and educating clients on the results of audit and strategy deliverables
- Thought leadership within the digital industry
Company benefits and perks
- You can choose between a top-of-the-range MacBook or a laptop equivalent
- You can work anywhere remotely in the UK, or use our co-working spaces partners in London, Manchester, Leeds etc. if you prefer hybrid working
- Generous expense policy that covers mandatory work travel, boarding and lodging (advance train fares, hotel stay and daily meals allowance etc.)
- Company socials including plenty of industry events, award ceremonies and SEO/Marketing conferences
- Volunteering opportunities
- We offer 25 days of annual holidays (excluding Bank holidays) and encourage regular breaks
- An additional 1-day annual holiday is added to your allowance for each successful year completed at Re:signal (aka Re:signal Birthday)
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave scheme
After successful completion of your probation period, you’ll also qualify for our:
- £1,000 yearly training budget against conferences, or skills enhancement training
- £100/month individual wellness budget for physical and mental health support (Redeemable against Private health insurance, gym membership, Spotify/Amazon/Netflix subscriptions, and much more)
- Discretionary annual profit share bonus