OKA - 109.42% increase in organic search revenue
We began working with OKA, a British luxury furniture retailer, in Jan 2015 with a clear goal to increase organic search revenue.
Strategy & Approach
- Prioritised SEO strategy by value – focusing on new customer acquisition for interior/outdoor furniture, whilst providing existing customers with information on new designs, and inspirations.
- Worked backwards from revenue target – taking
the organic search conversion rate, we determined the
new search traffic levels we needed to reach.
- We targeted search terms that would bring in a sufficient amount of traffic to meet the identified target traffic.
- Content creation – we created a production, publish and outreach calendar for each quarter. This allowed us to have the content written, published and promoted as the seasonality started.
- With the target keyword categories, individual keywords
and landing pages we were able to improve rankings.
- Since working together we have increased organic search revenue by 109.42% .
- Won Best Use of Search in Retail at the 2016 UK Search Awards