OKA - 109.42% increase in organic search revenue
We began working with OKA, a British luxury furniture retailer, in Jan 2015 with a clear goal to increase organic search revenue.
Strategy & Approach
- Prioritised SEO strategy by value – focusing on new customer acquisition for interior/outdoor furniture, whilst providing existing customers with information on new designs, and inspirations.
- Worked backwards from revenue target – taking
the organic search conversion rate, we determined the
new search traffic levels we needed to reach.
- We targeted search terms that would bring in a sufficient amount of traffic to meet the identified target traffic.
- Content creation – we created a production, publish and outreach calendar for each quarter. This allowed us to have the content written, published and promoted as the seasonality started.
- With the target keyword categories, individual keywords
and landing pages we were able to improve rankings.
- Since working together we have increased organic search revenue by 109.42% .
- Won Best Use of Search in Retail at the 2016 UK Search Awards
“The Re:signal team is very imaginative, and good at conjuring up innovative ideas that have had an impressive impact on our search visibility and ultimately, revenue driven from organic search.”
Jack Stevens, Head of Ecommerce