Following the most recent update to our eCommerce SEO Report this month following our take on the September 2022 core update across the UK eCommerce sites, we found a number of interesting changes worth discussing. We invited the in-house SEO experts who contributed to the project back in June, to join us again, for a webinar to explore these key trends and insights.
We were able to assemble an amazing panel of experts:
- Sam Pennington – Senior SEO Manager at New Look
- Carmen Dominguez – Global Head of SEO and Content at THG
- Federico Rebeschini – Head of SEO & Performance at Luxottica
- Omi Sido – Senior Technical SEO at Canon Europe
- Alina Ghost – SEO Manager at Debenhams (Via Boohoo)
- Andrew Longley – Digital Director at Le Col
- Onyi Ekebuisi – Head of SEO at Wowcher
- Steve Paine – Marketing Manager at Sistrix
- Yagmur Simsek – SEO Strategist at Re:signal
- Kevin Gibbons – CEO at Re:signal
Watch the full webinar:
Topics we discussed:
- How the report was built using Sistrix visibility data, and expert insights.
- The effect of geotagging on visibility.
- Has there been a shift in attitude towards the value of SEO in eCommerce?
- Rebalancing SEO expectations, post-COVID.
- Forecasting for 2022/23.
- What are the current challenges facing eCommerce SEOs?
- The increased importance of images in SEO.
Once again, we’d like to say a big thank you to our panel of experts and the team at Sistrix for their incredible contributions to this webinar, and the eCommerce Report project as a whole!