Re:signal is a specialist SEO and content marketing agency in London, working with global clients to improve their organic performance.
We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager (SEO) to join our team at Re:signal. This role requires someone who is super organised, methodical and process-driven, with serious attention to detail.
You’ll be joining a small team of SEO Strategists and SEO Analysts. Together, you’ll work to give our clients the best experience – making sure client expectations are kept in check, delivery is on time, and deliverables reflect briefs accurately.
The position is client-facing, but you’ll also be co-ordinating the internal team, and our network of freelancers for any relevant projects.
Who is Re:signal?
Re:signal is a specialist SEO agency in London, founded in 2012 we work with a fantastic group of ambitious brands, typically across the travel, retail and finance sectors. We pride ourselves on delivering strong results to our clients and have been highly recognised within the industry. You may have noticed that we’re a 27x search award winner!
- Client coordination across retail, finance and travel sectors
- Lead new client onboarding process
- Plan and report on team capacity planning
- Assign tasks to relevant team members using Float and Xero Projects
- Implement monthly processes around finance, time tracking, HR, and resource planning
- Host weekly calls and monthly meetings with clients, taking and sharing the call notes
- Provide weekly status reports to clients on progress and delivery via Basecamp
- Manage freelancer activities and budget their expenses in relation to your client projects
- Identify HR requirements based on client requirements and team capacity
- Must be familiar with SEO & content marketing projects
- A positive attitude & supportive approach in working with the team
- Be “on the ball” – like flagging missed messages from clients on Basecamp to relevant staff, ensuring files are saved correctly
- Be process-driven and have a high attention to detail
- Have a calm presence
Company benefits and perks
- You can choose between a top of the range MacBook or laptop equivalent
- You can work remotely in the UK, or use our co-working spaces in London if you prefer hybrid working
- You’ll get clear objectives and a progression pathway
- Company socials including plenty of industry award ceremonies
- We offer 25 days holiday and encourage regular breaks
After successful completion of your probation period, you’ll also qualify for our:
- £1,000 yearly training budget
- Individual wellness budget for physical and mental health support
- Private health care scheme