Re:signal is a specialist SEO and content marketing agency in London, working with global clients to improve their organic performance.
We’re looking for an SEO Project Manager to join our team at Re:signal. This role requires someone who is super organised, methodical and process-driven, with serious attention to detail.
You’ll be joining a small team with an SEO Strategist, SEO Analyst, and a Digital PR Specialist. Together, you’ll work to give our clients the best experience – making sure client expectations are kept in check, delivery is on time, and deliverables reflect briefs accurately.
The position is client-facing, but you’ll also be co-ordinating the internal team, and our network of freelancers for any relevant projects.
Who is Re:signal?
Re:signal is a specialist SEO agency in London, founded in 2012 we work with a fantastic group of ambitious brands, typically across the travel, retail and finance sectors. We pride ourselves on delivering strong results to our clients and have been highly recognised within the industry. You may have noticed that we’re a 24x search award winner!
- Client management for 3-6 clients in the retail, finance and travel sectors
- Coordinate an SEO team with a Strategist, Analyst and digital PR resource
- Host weekly calls and monthly meetings with clients, taking and sharing the call notes
- Provide weekly status reports to clients on progress and delivery
- Manage freelancer activities and budget their expenses in relation to your client projects
- Assign tasks to relevant team members using Float and Basecamp
- Meet weekly with the Head of Operations to report capacity planning
- Implement monthly processes for your clients around finance, time tracking, HR, and resource planning
- Identify HR requirements based on your client requirements and team capacity
- Must be familiar with SEO & content marketing projects
- A positive attitude & supportive approach in working with the team
- Be “on the ball” – like flagging missed messages from clients on Basecamp to relevant staff, ensuring files are saved correctly
- Be process-driven
- Have a calm presence
- Mostly remote (UK)
- Macbook (or laptop equivalent)
- Training budget and conference attendance on a regular basis
- Private health care (after qualifying period)
- Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- 25 days holiday
- Free books allowance
- Social and team events