Re:signal is a specialist SEO and content marketing agency in London, working with global clients to improve their organic performance.
Done well, client expectations are kept in check, delivery is on time, and deliverables reflect briefs accurately. The position is client-facing, managing the internal digital team, freelancers, as well as liaising directly with clients and presenting Re:signal in a polished, professional and friendly light. This role requires someone who is super organised, methodical and process-driven, with serious attention to detail. Re:signal operates an agile approach with morning scrums each day in the office which this position will lead. Working with your own digital production team, this role requires someone who gets along well with their colleagues and is able to lead prioritisation of client work.
Who is Re:signal?
Re:signal is a specialist SEO agency in London, founded in 2012 we work with a fantastic group of ambitious brands, typically across the travel, retail and finance sectors. We pride ourselves on delivering strong results to our clients and have been highly recognised within the industry, picking up accolades including search agency of the year (UK Agency Awards, 2018), Best use of organic search (DADI awards, 2018) and 13x UK and EU Search Awards (including Best small SEO agency at the 2019 European Search Awards).
- A positive attitude & supportive approach in working with the team
- Be “on the ball” – like flagging missed messages from clients on Basecamp to relevant staff, ensuring files are saved correctly
- Be process-driven – an obsessive focus on following existing processes outlined, and where appropriate bringing new processes or edits to Re:signal delivery so we’re a well-oiled machine
- Have a calm presence (this is not the same thing as being relaxed or chilled out)
- Must be familiar with SEO & content marketing projects
- Identify and articulate how a project is falling off track and proactively get things back on track
- Manage approximately 4-7 clients in the retail, finance and travel space.
- Manage a digital team including SEO, content strategist, and digital PR resource
- Weekly meetings with other PMs and Managing Director to review the team’s performance, client satisfaction, profit margins, and deadlines
- Meet weekly with Client Services Director to report capacity planning
- Identify HR requirements based on your client requirements and team capacity
- Host weekly calls with clients, attend client meetings and note take, provide weekly status reports to clients
- Manage freelancer activities and budget their expenses in relation to your client projects
- Identify action points from all communication and assign tasks to relevant team members using Asana and Basecamp
- Help develop and follow company processes and coordinate ongoing reconciliation to improve processes
- Implement monthly processes for your clients around finance, time tracking, HR, and resource planning
- Free books allowance
- 22 days holiday (+ 3 days over Christmas)
- Social and team events
- Macbook (or laptop equivalent)
- Training budget and conference attendance on a regular basis
- Tea and coffee and the occasional treat
- Work from home Wednesday (after qualifying period)
- Stress relief pet therapy (we have an office dog:)
- Amazon Alexa
- Private health care (after qualifying period)
- Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- Office swag and hoodie