Re:signal is a specialist SEO and content marketing agency in London, working with global clients to improve their organic performance.
Digital PR Specialist
We’re looking for a Digital PR Manager to work within our award-winning and highly renowned agency. We are seeking an experienced digital PR professional to support client plans and goals. Working with a range of clients, this is a great
opportunity to be part of a growing, talented team.
- Implementing high-quality PR campaigns from ideation to outreach
- Ownership of digital PR reporting
- Working across a range of clients, including household names
- Playing an active role in SEO campaigns ensuring delivery against plan, budget and KPIs
- Leading day-to-day client contact for digital PR, keeping all contacts informed on an ongoing basis
- Identifying outreach opportunities for the existing client base
- Upskilling new team members and managing junior staff
- To be actively involved in the wider digital PR community, including thought leadership.
- Min 2 years digital PR and outreach experience (agency or brand)
- Proven ability to generate results from digital PR campaigns
- The ability to build strong and long-lasting relationships with your clients and confidence in being the first point of contact on a daily basis
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and comfortable working to tight deadlines in a bustling environment.
- Macbook (or laptop equivalent)
- Training budget and conference attendance on a regular basis
- Private health care (after qualifying period)
- Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- 25 days holiday
- Free books allowance
- Social and team events