Re:signal is a specialist SEO and content marketing agency in London, working with global clients to improve their organic performance.
Digital PR Specialist
We are looking for someone to lead digital PR campaigns for clients and outreach, working alongside our content strategists in order to secure a high-quality online publisher and blog placements. This client-facing role will be working with a number of exciting brands, with clients in a mix of sectors including travel, retail and finance.
Who is Re:signal?
Re:signal is a specialist SEO agency in London, founded in 2012 we work with a fantastic group of ambitious brands, typically across the travel, retail and finance sectors. We pride ourselves of delivering strong results to our clients, and have been highly recognised within the industry, picking up accolades including search agency of the year (UK Agency Awards, 2018), Best use of organic search (DADI awards, 2018) and 13x UK and EU Search Awards. We also featured in Deloitte Fast 50 UK and Fast 500 EMEA and The FT’s 2018 Top 1000 Growing Companies in Europe. In 2019, we were named as Best small SEO agency in Europe at EU Search Awards.
- Securing high-quality content placements on top publishers and blogs for clients using content created by Re:signal
- Collect, monitor and analyse social and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly
- Participate in developing an outreach strategy for key clients on digital PR promotion campaigns based on what publisher feedback
- Research content ideas and participate in brainstorming sessions
- Collaborate with content production and social promotion
- Maintain expertise on outreach, digital PR and best practice industry trends
- Daily scrums to update them on your progress for clients
- Utilise tools like Gorkana and Buzzstream to track your outreach progress
- Grammar perfectionist – sending out lots of emails requires a polished approach with 100% perfect English language skills
- Attention to detail and following directions and processes – make sure you put the word Rudolph at the top of your application’s CV or cover letter to prove your skills in this area
- Report on coverage and placements acquired with online tools
- Liaise directly with clients on the progress of campaigns through phone calls and in-person meetings
- Demonstrate evidence of placing press stories
- Minimum 2 years of working in a public relations related role
- Familiar with PR tools like Gorkana, Pitchbox, Buzzstream, Google Analytics, Cision
- Experience liaising with in-house teams, external suppliers, and clients
- Experience in some communication tools (Basecamp, Slack, Asana) and Google Drive preferred but not required
- Free books allowance
- 22 days holiday (+ 3 days over Christmas)
- Social and team events
- Macbook (or laptop equivalent)
- Training budget and conference attendance on a regular basis
- Tea and coffee and the occasional treat
- Work from home Wednesday
- Amazon Alexa
- Private health care (after qualifying period)
- Sick Pay (after qualifying period)